This is the most well-known area for easy trek and hike for tourist in Myanmar, for many good reasons.
- It is close to the Inle lake, Kalaw and Pindaya (traditionnal places to visit).
- is easy to integrate in a tourist program for visiting Myanmar.
- Security is very good.
- Nice countryside (October to February)
- 1 day to 4 days trek or hike.
- Night in monastery.
- 5 or 6 ethnic groups live near Kalaw, Pindaya, Inle.
- Walk ways are easy (no stone), even if some day you may have to walk 6 to 7 hours.
- No need to request in advance special permit.